Join the Cloud 9 Team!
Cloud 9 Software is a cloud-based practice management solution for Orthodontics, Pediatric Dentistry, Group Practices & Dental Support Organizations (DSOs). With over 100 years of development experience, customers trust our software to help with patient management, appointment scheduling, billing, treatment plans, imaging and more. Our success and rapid growth are a direct reflection of the care that we provide to our customers. For our employees, Cloud 9 Software offers medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K, competitive salary and a tight-knit, results-driven work environment. Join us at Cloud 9; you are going to like it up here!
Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will identify opportunities by developing new prospects and interacting with potential customers to increase interest and qualify leads for the Outside Sales team. A BDR will have a keen understanding of Cloud 9’s service offerings and the ability to communicate our value.
- Prospect and build sales opportunities for the Outside Sales team via outbound calls, email communications, and other direct marketing methods.
- Qualify sales leads and drive leads by initiating or scheduling with the Outside Sales team.
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly phone and email communication goals.
- Consistently log and record each-and-every completed activity in the company’s CRM system.
- Contact and initiate an introduction via phone call and email to pre-show attendees prior to event.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine potential.
- Expedites and clearly communicates problems and complaints.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy as assigned.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends in the market.
- May participate in trade shows and conventions. (overnight travel may be required)
- Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, and appointment setting
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated, and must work well individually or as a member of a team
- Strong Internet research skills required
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Self-starter with solid follow-through and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- 1-5 years of experience in a similar or related role
- College degree preferred, or equivalent experience in a related field
Other Employee Perks:
- Flexible and casual work environment
- Medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k plan offerings
- Gain valuable experience
- Potential for growth in a fast-growing company