Join the Cloud 9 Team!
Cloud 9 Software is a cloud-based practice management solution for Orthodontics, Pediatric Dentistry, Group Practices, & Dental Support Organizations (DSOs). With over 100 years of development experience, customers trust our software to help with patient management, appointment scheduling, billing, treatment plans, imaging, and more. Our success and rapid growth are a direct reflection of the care that we provide to our customers. For our employees, Cloud 9 Software offers medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K, competitive salary, and a tight-knit, results-driven work environment. Join us at Cloud 9; you are going to like it up here!
Technical Support Representative
Cloud 9 Software is seeking a Technical Support Representative to join our expanding team working in-house at our Kennesaw, GA location. Our representatives work with clients to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve support requests as well as provide application assistance over the phone, via remote connection or through email. The ideal candidate should be service-oriented, highly focused, and a motivated self-learner with professional communication skills.
- Establish a strong rapport with clients while providing the appropriate technical and product information.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Cloud 9 programs as the features grow in number and complexity.
- Participate in scheduled testing of all new features and changes to the software including communication with the development team.
- Log all support issues and requests.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in customer service, preferably in a technology-based call center.
- Experience communicating complicated concepts and training clients how to use the software.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities and the ability to work independently.
- Proficient with PCs and Macs, plus a working knowledge of computer troubleshooting, peripheral devices, software installation, and software troubleshooting.
Preferred Experience Requirements:
- MCSA Certification (Provide Key Technology) or Equivalent
- Windows OS (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10)
- SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008 R2, or 2012, 2016 (Any SQL knowledge)
- Microsoft Office
- Dental or Pediatric Dentistry software and industry knowledge
- Familiarity with Digital X-ray software and machinery by way of daily use as an end user or technical support in a dental specialty (Pediatric Dentistry, Orthodontics, or Orthognathic) environment.
- Familiarity with clinical terminology for Cephalometric hard and soft tissue